10.29.2008

BREATHE

It has been a whirlwind September & October. Braydan, the Girls, & I have spent most of our time in Park City getting everything done in the new store. But it is almost over. Burns Cowboy Shop is opening this Saturday. Wow!!! I really can't believe it is happening.

Burns Saddlery has always been just that, Burns Saddlery. Sure it has changed names once, locations five times (of course that doesn't count all the places we have been with our vending trailers in the last 8 years), & owners five times (all of those owners were Grandfathers, except Mom that is). I am proud of where we are right now, on the brink of bigger & better things. It is exciting to be expanding the family business. My heart is full & I am extremely grateful for all that my family & myself have been blessed with. But most of all, I can't wait to take it all in, relax, enjoy, & just BREATHE.

No comments: