Yes, yes, yes another tag!!! I guess that's what I get for being away from home & my computer for a week, although I really don't mind. It's fun to reflect.
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
2. What Not to Wear
3. Flip That House
4. The Big Idea (L..O..V..E.. it!!!)
5. Mad Money (Braydan got me hooked, although we don't watch it much because we are usually watching Spongebob.)
6. HGTV (pretty much any show)
7. Grey's Anatomy (even though I've only watched one episode this season due to the absolute control my children have over the TV)
8. Planet Earth (I own this series & it ROCKS!!!)
8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. Alivia & I were in a car accident up Provo Canyon. (Yeah, I know!! I totally demolished our truck but we are completely fine. We walked away with no cuts, bumps or bruises, just a few aches.)
2. Unfortunately, due to the accident, I got a ticket.
3. Froze to death in Park City, a chilly 29 degrees.
4. Washed down some walls at the new store. (By the way, the name of our new store is Burns Cowboy Shop.)
5. Had a bowl of tomato soup & a grilled cheese for lunch. (mmmm, good!)
6. Alivia & I snuggled up on the couch at the condo & had a nap. (We definitely deserved it.)
7. Watched Halloween cartoons with Ains & Addi.
8. Read some of my book, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski.
8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. El Mexicano
2. Cafe Rio
3. Steve's Steakhouse
4. The Palomino
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Red Robin
7. PF Chang's
8. The California Pizza Kitchen
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Some long awaited ALONE time with my husband (you know, overnight somewhere without a nursing infant).
2. A trip to see the Gladwell's in good 'ol Tennessee. I miss them so much!!!
3. The grand opening of Burns Cowboy Shop in Park City. (I am seriously so excited about this. It all seems so surreal right now.)
4. Scrapbooking with my friends.
5. A time when I don't have to clean up after everyone (I had to steal that one from you Jam because it is soooooo true).
6. Accounts Payable to be at a ZERO balance (I'm getting closer, yay!!!)
7. My basement to be completely finished (SERIOUSLY)!!!
8. Alivia's first word (I'm hoping for mama!).
8 Things On My Wish List...
1. An exotic vacation with my hubby.
2. An entirely new wardrobe.
3. A new car, preferably a Buick Enclave with all the bells & whistles.
4. A beautifully landscaped yard.
5. A maid (you know you want one too).
6. No phone calls for just ONE day.
7. A fun & exciting family vacation.
8. For my family to always remain safe, healthy, & happy.
8 People I Tag...