20 YEARS AGO...
1. I was a mere 9 years old & was enjoying life as a brand new 4th grader in Mrs. Jacobsen's class.
2. My first real memories of Braydan come from this era. He was also in Mrs. Jacobsen's class & was definitely the "class clown".
3. I had a crush on Kade Hallows.
4. My Grandma Stewart was battling cancer, sad!
10 YEARS AGO...
1. I was attending Snow College & was loving it.
2. I was engaged to that "class clown" I referred to earlier & was planning a spring wedding.
3. I worked at Central Utah Physical Therapy with Diana May, whom I still love to bits.
4. Braydan & I were teaching the Valiant Boys in Primary, fun!
5 YEARS AGO...
1. Braydan & I were traveling all over the western U.S. for Burns Saddlery.
2. I became pregnant with Ainsley, yeah!!!
3. My Mom & Dad got divorced, sad!
4. My best friend was still my little sister Danyette.
3 YEARS AGO...
1. I was pregnant with Addison, yeah!!!
2. I became AR/AP Manager for Burns Saddlery, scary!!
3. I was Primary Chorister & was loving it (kids are sooo cute).
4. I was enjoying, adoring, & loving Ains!!!
1 YEAR AGO...
1. I became pregnant with Alivia, aaahh!!!
2. I was called to be Personal Progress Leader in Young Womens.
3. I was busier than ever with kids & work.
4. We were in the middle of finishing our basement, finally!!
1. Alivia Kay was born, yeah!!!
2. We went to Disneyland twice.
3. The Gladwell's moved to Fairview, Tennessee. (we miss you!!!)
4. Brittnie is having a baby & we are all sooo excited.
1. I took Ainsley & Addison to Grandpa & Grandma Buchanan's for the day.
2. Braydan & I had KFC for lunch.
3. I did Saturday's deposit, filed invoices, created invoices, filed paid invoices, & ran statements for Burns Saddlery.
4. I videoed my girls because they are truly the most adorable little girls on the planet.
1. The girls, Britt, & I had Denny's for breakfast, yum!
2. I finished stuffing statements for Burns Saddlery.
3. I started reading Twilight. (I know I am the very last person on the planet to do so but it's really, really good so far. I'm glad I finally gave in.)
4. I'm going to Young Women's later.
1. We are headed to South Jordan with Dad to set up a booth.
2. The girls & I are going shopping.
3. Hopefully Ains & Addi are good girls so we can all enjoy a Coldstone treat, yummy!
4. We are going to stop by & say hi to Grandma Mick.
1. My babies will be 5, 3, & 1 year old, whoa!!!
2. Braydan & I will celebrate 10 years of marriage, WHOA!!!
3. We will be visiting the Gladwells in Tennessee & can't wait.
4. I will have a new niece, ha ha!!! (you know it's true Britt)
Well that was fun!!! Now I tag Tiff, Rochelle, Amy, Alicia, & Heather.
We spent most of our time in the kiddie pool where Ainsley & Addison could practice their swimming & slide down the slides. There was a life guard on duty at the top of all the slides & each time Ains would reach the top she would wait for permission from the life guard to go. It was hilarious, especially if the life guard on duty wasn't paying attention. She would "patiently" sit there until the life guard noticed her & gave her the okay to head on down the slide. Sometimes there were 4 or 5 kids behind her confused as to why she wasn't going yet. She still waited for permission though. Those of you who know my sweet daughter know there is nothing "patient" about her (an unfortunate trait she inherited from me). I was really proud of her. She never lost her cool or layed into screaming at any of the life guards or kids (whew!!!). It was really cute actually. Each time she would sit down Braydan & I would look at each other & smile because she was being such a good girl.Alivia had fun in the kiddie pool too. She is really the best baby ever. All the fun wore her right out though & she ended up sleeping about half the time. What a sweetheart!!
We can't wait to go back to the cabin. It is one of my favorite places on earth & I think it is becoming one of theirs.
Ainsley & Addison headed straight for the giant sandbox as soon as we got there. It's one of their favorite things to do at the reunion. In fact, as we were getting on the freeway Addison yelled out, "Mom, I can see the sand box!" Braydan, Scott, & I just laughed because we weren't even close to our destination yet. I guess she must have been pretty excited. This year Grandpa & Grandma brought a couple of balls & all the kids in camp had fun with them too.
Jacy had gotten the bag of red vines out of her trailer & was sharing with everyone. Ainsley was pretty grateful & she just loves Jacy anyways. We had a great time & hope to stay longer next year.