Yes, another tag!!!
1. Where did you first meet your husband? Officially, in Mrs. Jacobsen's 4th grade class. I've known him most of my life because we are the same age in school & have always been friends.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Four years (whoa), we were high school sweethearts.
3. How long have you been married? Nine years last May.
4. What does he do to surprise you? Nothing surprises me with him anymore. I know him too well.
5. What is your favorite feature? His smile.
6. What is your favorite quality? His dedication to his work (although sometimes I wish he weren't so dedicated).
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Nope.
8. What is his favorite food? Bread of any kind, shape, or size but don't even think of spreading butter on it or he won't get within 10 feet of it.
9. What is his favorite sport? Hunting or Team Roping, although he doesn't do either as much as he would like. He also loves softball, basketball, & football too.
10. When & where was your first kiss? On my back porch after a school dance (sweet).
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything, just as long as we are together.
12. Do you have any children? Yes we do! We have three absolutely adorable little girls; Ainsley, 4 years, Addison, 2 years, & Alivia, 4 months.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is AWESOME at making a sell. Seriously, he could sell gum off of your shoe he's so good.
14. How old is he? 29
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? I really don't know that he prefers one genre over another. He likes alot of stuff; country, rock, pop, alternative (some), rap (some), & even classical.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is always willing to help anybody with anything, even if he doesn't know them that well & if it might make him feel uncomfortable (he's pretty shy). He is such a giver!!!
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably
Who do you tag? Heather, Tami, Dawn