10.13.2008

7 THINGS...

7 Things I Can Do...

1. Pay Bills
2. Clean
3. Play With My Girls
4. Blog
5. Scrapbook
6. Paint
7. Negotiate Deals with Vendors

7 Things I Can't Do...

1. Fold the pile of laundry that ALWAYS exists in some corner of my bedroom.
2. Answer every single phone call I get in a day.
3. Sew
4. Keep the toy room clean.
5. Take time out for myself.
6. Catch anything that is thrown at me. (seriously, it is a rare occasion when I actually make a catch)
7. Drive on snowy roads apparently!!! (ha ha)

7 Things That Attracted Me to Braydan...

1. His sense of humor
2. His smile
3. His gentlemanlike qualities (can we say R..E..S..P..E..C..T)
4. He spoiled me (took me to lunch everyday, bought me flowers all the time, helped me with my homework, etc., etc., etc....)
5. His kisses
6. His laugh
7. His ability to ALWAYS make me feel good even when I thought it wasn't possible.

7 Things I Say Most Often...

1. "Seriously..."
2. "Be careful girls!"
3. "I love you too!"
4. "Girls, stop it please!"
5. "How's my punker monker?"
6. "You're a silly goober head!"
7. "Shh..."

7 People I Admire...

1. I admire my Grandma Buchanan soooo much because she has more energy at 80+ years than anyone I know.
2. I admire Braydan because he is so dedicated to his work & is awesome at what he does.
3. I admire my mother in law, Danna for teaching me that I can have anything I want, need, or desire as long as I focus on it & have unwavering faith.
4. I admire President Monson for his ability to lead, guide, & direct the Lords Church here on earth today.
5. I admire Rochelle (YW's President) because she ROCKS.
6. I admire my young women because they have such strong testimonies & are such awesome examples to me & my little girls.
7. I admire Ains, Addi, & Alivia for their darling personalities & their awesome ability to ALWAYS amaze me.

7 Favorite Foods...

1. Tomato Sandwiches
2. Stroganauf
3. Sugar Cookies (homemade of course)
4. Mexican Food
5. Fruit (practically every kind)
6. Popcorn & Chocolate (together, not separate)
7. Filet Steak (cooked medium well)

7 People to Tag...

1. Heather
2. Tiff
3. Jami
4. Dawn
5. Tami
6. Amy
7. Alicia

No comments: