4.17.2009

GOOD TIMES WITH GOOD FRIENDS

As soon as the Gladwell's arrived at my house we (Danyette & I) left to go to our annual Favorite Things party. Bree, Tiff, & Sandi did a great job organizing the party this year. We all had so much fun eating yummy food, playing games, visiting, & exchanging gifts. I have such awesome friends!!!
Back Row (left to right): Laci, Dani, Brittnie, & Misty
Front Row (left to right): Tanya, Tiff, Bree, Cristan, & Danyette
Where's Bree you're asking?!? Trying to figure out the timer on the camera & run to her spot in the picture WITHOUT tripping over all of our gifts or the couch or the end table. Apparently by the looks on all of our faces, that didn't happen. Poor Bree!!
This is what we all walked away with. I loved every single item, seriously!!! I can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

I had so much fun! I haven't laughed so hard in forever! I miss us all being together!
Who knew only having 1 kid was going to be the "easy" days.
I hope we can get together soon!

Bree Bastian said...

Thanks for a GREAT time! My stomach seriously still hurts every time I think about that night. It's always fun to hang out with the girls. We really need to do it more often!!!