12.25.2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

So it is now 7:30 am on Christmas morning & Braydan & I have been up for over an hour now just waiting in anticipation for our kids to wake up (pathetic, I know). We, as parents, are so excited this year. Apparently Ains & Addi still don't quite get the whole "butterflies in your tummy, gotta wake Mom & Dad up at 4:30 in the morning because we just can't stay in our beds any longer" excitement. Oh well!!! I guess we should be enjoying these years just for that reason.

Anyways...
We hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

They are such cute little girls.. I was just looking at Brittnays baby countdown and we are only one day a part.. I cant wait

Brooke said...

It is so crazy how much your girls look alike, but yet different. Oh, I guess my boys are that way. :o) Anyway, hope you had a great holiday.

Angee Leishman said...

Your girls are so beautiful!

tanya.... said...

How cute are those little stinkers! I miss them I feel like it has been forever!! Lots of Love

Stephanie said...

That's soo funny! This year was the first year that we didn't have to wake the kids up. We had a rough night. Good thing it is worth it though!