5.19.2010

GRADUATING KOO KOO'S

Ainsley Marie is officially graduated from kindergarten. She had the best teacher ever, Mrs. Sunnie Brown. We, meaning Ainley & I, just loved her. Now in a few short months, she'll be off to all day school. Crazy!
Last night, while I was going through my nightly routine Braydan & Alivia were snuggling in our bed. All of a sudden I heard a tiny, high pitched voice say, "Koo koo, Koo koo!" I went into the bedroom to see what they were doing & I found both of them huddling under the covers giggling. Braydan whispered, "Are we hiding from Mommy?" And Liv answered back in her quiet voice & said, "Yes. Hide Mommy. Shh Daddy. Koo koo, Koo koo!" Then she threw off the covers & laughed. What a kid! Brayd claims this was all her idea & if he's telling me the truth, which I'm certain he is, she is stinkin' hilarious.

1 comment:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Ains looked adorable and that is CRAZY to think that she is going into first grade and will be at school all day. Livy is hilarious. I cant wait to see how much she is talking.