4.10.2010

SMILE

I love when I am able to glimpse something that makes my face turn up into a giant smile.

Today we went & climbed the sand hills in search of "treasure" & Alivia climbed up the little hill all by herself, threw her hands in the air, & shouted, "Mom, I did it!" That made me smile.

Today Addison was jumping on the trampoline when I looked over to see her practicing her awesome toe jumps. That made me smile.

Today Ainsley led her little sisters in a cheer on the front lawn while I watched from the bench on the front porch. That made me smile.

I love my little girls & the simple things they do to make me smile every day.

1 comment:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I love moments like those and I also love that you are going to keep blogging (your title scared me for a minute.